jeudi 30 août 2018

When the life falls apart

Few months ago my life started to fall apart.



In March, I learned that I was going through  the process of my transplanted kidney rejection. I had it for 11 years and visibly I was going to lose it and go back to the exhausting process of dialysis .

I had to stay in hospital for a month during which I lost many job opportunities. I missed several journeys abroad to take part in paid conferences and could not work on the different translation tasks that I had to finish.

Once outside, I was really tired and could not work as I used to do and I really started to have financial problems as I am still ill and my medication is very expensive.

Moreover, I broke with my boyfriend who turned into a violent person and could not understand the seriousness of my health problems.

The icing on the cake was the fact that I also lost a  small job which helped me to survive for few months.

In a 4-month period I lost it all.My money, love, health, security, and pride.

My health was shot and is continuing to decline.My mind is a mess.My heart is broken. I have no money.I am lost.

In the past, I used to be the person others leaned on for advice and financial help.Now, I am an empty vessel without any resources.I look like hell and people do not really care about my situation. They just say that I am strong.

When I wake up in the morning I am not sure what to mourn: my health, the relationship, or the fact I could be without a dinar in one day or two ?






16 commentaires:

  1. i don't know what can be done, but i hope you get better <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for all what you do for Tunisia and women - been inspiring for me for years and years and still is. Wishing you all the best.

    One of your followers.

    PS: Donations can be done if needed - don't hesitate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A highly credible local trekking agency in Nepal, Nepal Kameleon Holidays offers the best platform to quench your adventure thirst. We operate the customized trips in the major trekking destinations of Nepal, cultural tours, pilgrimage tours, day hiking and other adventure activities.
    Trekking and Tours in Nepal with Nepal Kameleon Holidays ensures your safety and you will be guided by the highly experienced guides. We assure you that you will get life experience during your holiday in Nepal.
    WhatsApp: +977 9851159455
    Email: nepalkameleonholidays@gmail.com
    Web: https://www.nepalkameleonholidays.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Just wish to say your article is as amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Your data was very informative and helpful for us. Keep writing like this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I read few blog posts on this website Keep up the good work. Cheerssss

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I really enjoyed reading this articles. Very good message you've done. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep on sharing like this one

    RépondreSupprimer

مجرد رأي

نحن شعب لا يتعظّ من ماضيه و لا يحفظ دروس التاريخ و كأنّني بنا شعب قصير الذاكرة أو دعوني أقول معدوم الذاكرة. تستهوينا بعض عروض التهريج في مج...